Thursday, October 11, 2012

Academy 1/144 F-15 Eagle and F-4E Phantom II WIPs

Here are a couple of models I've had underway but haven't completed. 



 The F-4 is the first 1/144 scale model I acquired.  I picked it up at a local hobby store thinking, "it's so small, this will be easy..."  well it has now been at least a couple of years since I bought it.

The F-15 I picked up on sale from Squadron.com.  I just couldn't resist the price which I think was $1.99.

The illustrations the models are sitting on are printouts of paint schemes from Don Colour http://www.jpsmodell.de/dc/luft_e.htm which has a lot of information on aircraft paint schemes from numerous countries and time periods.

So, what to do?

I'm going to clean off my work bench and work on completing the F-4E.  More to follow on my inaugural project.

No comments:

Post a Comment